SAN FRANCISCO POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA
WEDNESDAY, August 23, 2000
JEAN PARKER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
840 Broadway Street at Powell
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Roll Call
3. Assignment of Commissioner and Setting of Date for Taking of Evidence on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Patrick Tobin, Central (File No. C00-263 SCM)
4. Police Commission Announcements
a. Motion of Calendaring of New Items
5. Chief's Announcements and Review of Recent Department Events
6. OCC Director's Report re: Staffing and Budget and Summary of Recent Events
7. Captain Kevin Dillon, Commanding Officer of Central Station, to address the Commission on Police Activities in the Central District
8. Public Comments (Members of the public may address the Commission for up to 3 minutes for individuals or up to 5 minutes for groups. The President of the Commission may limit the total testimony time.)
*There will be Public Comments on any item before or during discussion of each item.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public.
Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE: RACHEL ARNSTINE O'HARA, CLERK, CITY HALL, ROOM 362, 1 DR. CARLTON B.GOODLETT PLACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102-4683, OFFICE 415 554-6171 (FAX) 415 554-6177, (E-MAIL) Rachael_ArnstineO'Hara@ci.sf.ca.us
Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Task Force, the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City's website at www.ci.sf.ca.us.