1. Roll Call.
2. Public Comment on all matters pertaining to the Closed Session.
3. Closed Session pursuant to Government Code Section 54957 and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(b).
PUBLIC EMPLOYEE APPOINTMENT/HIRING: CHIEF OF POLICE (ACTION ITEM)
Discussion and possible action to nominate a candidate(s) for appointment by the Mayor to the position of Chief of Police
4. Reconvene to Open Session. Pledge of Allegiance
5. Roll Call
6. Vote to elect whether to disclose any or all discussion held in Closed Session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.12(a)). (ACTION ITEM)
7. Approval of Minutes for the Meeting of March 24, 2004 (ACTION ITEM)
8. Assignment of Commissioner and Setting of Date for Taking of Evidence on Disciplinary Charges filed against Officer Bernard J. Sullivan, Traffic (File No. C04-045 JWA) (ACTION ITEM)
9. Police Commission Announcements
a. Motion of Calendaring of New Items (ACTION ITEM)
10. Chief’s Announcements and Review of Recent Department Events
11. OCC Director’s Report re: Staffing and Budget and Summary of Recent Events
12. Disposition on Disciplinary Charges filed against Lieutenant Daniel Curiel, Special Operation (File No. C03-308 JWA) (ACTION ITEM)
13. Public Comments (Members of the public may address the Commission on items that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Police Commission that do not appear on the agenda.)