Pledge of Allegiance; Roll Call
1. Public Comment
(Members of the public may address the Police Commission for up to three minutes on items
that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission but do not appear on the agenda. Speakers shall address their remarks to the Commission as a whole and not to individual Commissioners or Department personnel. Under Police Commission Rules of Order, during Public Comment, Commissioners are not to enter into debate or discussion with speakers.)
2. Chief's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Review of Recent Activities
3. OCC Director's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Report on the function of the Office of Citizen Complaints
4. Commission Reports (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Commission President's Report
b. Commissioners' Reports
5. Approval of the minutes for the meetings of August 1st and 8, 2007 (ACTION ITEM)
6. Commission Announcements (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Withdrawal of the Appeal of the Chief's Suspension in Case No. D05-029 DRA
b. Assignment of disciplinary case no. C07-106 ALW to an individual Commissioner for the taking of evidence on a date to be determined by the Commissioner
c. Assignment of disciplinary case no. C07-104 ALW to an individual Commission for the taking of evidence on a date to be determined by the Commissioner
7. Captain Croce Casciato, Commanding Officer of Northern Station, to address the Commission on Police Activities in the Northern District (DISCUSSION ONLY)
8. Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future Commission meetings. (DISCUSSION ONLY)
9. Adjournment (ACTION ITEM)
*** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE POLICE COMMISSION OFFICE, THOMAS J. CAHILL HALL OF JUSTICE, 850 BRYANT STREET, ROOM 505, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. (415) 553-1667
There is no metadata defined.
Web Alert Settings:
Web Alerts are disabled.
Email From Address not specified.
Default Message not specified.
Unsubscribe Message not specified.
Opt Out message not specified.
No subscriptions are enabled on the folder.
The location to the Asynchronous Data Processor is not specified.