Pledge of Allegiance; Roll Call
1. Public Comment
(Members of the public may address the Police Commission for up to three minutes on items that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission but do not appear on the agenda. Speakers shall address their remarks to the Commission as a whole and not to individual Commissioners or Department personnel. Under Police Commission Rules of Order, during Public Comment, Commissioners are not to enter into debate or discussion with speakers.)
2. Chief's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Update on significant policing efforts by Department members
3. OCC Director's Report (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Review of Recent Activities
4. Commission Reports (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Commission President's Repot
b. Commissioners' Reports
5. Discussion and possible action to adopt a resolution requiring the Chief of Police, or his or her designee, to notify each Police Commissioner, via telephone or electronic messaging, when certain events occur (ACTION ITEM)
6. Presentation on the Department's Policy re: Referral of matters to State or Federal jurisdictions (DISCUSSION ONLY)
7. Approval of the minutes for the meetings of August 22, 2007 (ACTION ITEM)
8. Commission Announcements (DISCUSSION ONLY)
a. Reassignment of disciplinary case no. C07-106 ALW to an individual Commissioner for the taking of evidence on a date to be determined by the Commissioner
9. Scheduling of items identified for consideration at future Commission meetings (DISCUSSION ONLY)
10. Public Comment on all matters pertaining to Closed Session.
11. Vote on whether to hold Closed Session. (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10) (ACTION ITEM)
12. Closed Session
a. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957(b)(1) and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(b) and Penal Code 832.7:
PERSONNEL EXCEPTION: Status and calendaring of pending disciplinary matters in Case No. C06-181 JCT, C06-183 JCT, C06-184 JCT, C06-185 JCT, C06-186 JCT, C06-187 JCT, and C06-188 JCT (DISCUSSION ONLY)
b. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957(b)(1) and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(b) and Penal Code 832.7:
PERSONNEL EXCEPTION: Discussion and possible action to grant or deny motion to continue disciplinary trial in Case No. C06-119 KMO (ACTION ITEM)
c. Pursuant to Government Code section 54957(b) and San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.10(b):
PERSONNEL EXCEPTION: Public Employee appointment: OCC Director (DISCUSSION & POSSIBLE ACTION)
(Reconvene to Open Session)
13. Vote to elect whether to disclose any or all discussion held in closed session (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 67.12(a)) (ACTION ITEM)
14. Adjournment (ACTION ITEM)
*** SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR POLICE COMMISSION AGENDA ITEMS THAT ARE NOT CONFIDENTIAL ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE POLICE COMMISSION OFFICE, THOMAS J. CAHILL HALL OF JUSTICE, 850 BRYANT STREET, ROOM 505, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103, DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. (415) 553-1667
(The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.)
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE
(Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code)
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decisions in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE OR TO REPORT VIOLATION OF THE ORDINANCE, CONTACT THE SUNSHINE ORDINANCE TASK FORCE: DONNA HALL, ADMINISTRATOR, CITY HALL, ROOM 244, #1 DR. CARLTON B. GOODLETT PLACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102-4689; OFFICE (415) 554-7724; FAX (415) 554-5163; E-mail: Donna_Hall@ci.sf.ca.us. Copies of the Sunshine Ordinance can be obtained from the Clerk of the Sunshine Task Force, the San Francisco Public Library, and on the City's website at www.ci.sf.ca.us/bdsupvrs/sunshine
There is no metadata defined.
Web Alert Settings:
Web Alerts are disabled.
Email From Address not specified.
Default Message not specified.
Unsubscribe Message not specified.
Opt Out message not specified.
No subscriptions are enabled on the folder.
The location to the Asynchronous Data Processor is not specified.